Monday, January 12, 2009

Dont do what you dont want to do

I keep telling my kids, "Don't do what you don't want to do". Very important in the life!

As you grow older, just because someone is trying to cajole you into doing something, you need not do. Gage your strengths and work accordingly.

Invariably age will catchup and you are better off in doing things that suits your age.

Since my kids are young, I tell them for e.g., driving is one dangerous activity.

Still yesterday, since my six year old son, sits in front of me in the car, and holds the steering for few kilometers, near my home. How does he do this? He experience with the steering wheel game, that is at home for car racing. Sounds cool! But I advice others not to try this!

My daughter is eight years old, and she cooks dosas, omlettes and serves!

No comments: